Ever get that intense craving for chocolate cake? You can make this simple 2 ingredient OREO cake dessert for yourself in like 2 minutes from start to finish! No joke!
You’re probably thinking I’ve been making way too many desserts on this blog lately. Banana bread, cheesecake, and now another mug cake? But, I love sharing how you can make amazing desserts in the microwave in minutes instead of hours.
This particular recipe is kinda like magic. It’s amazing! Seriously, even a kid can make this OREO cake for themselves.
What ingredients do you need to make the 2 ingredient OREO cake?
Literally, you need just two things – milk and cookies.
- 3-4 OREO cookies
How do you make the 2 ingredient OREO cake?
This is the perfect amount if you just want a little bit of chocolate cake for one person.
I make this is in a microwave-safe mug, but you can also make it in a microwave-safe bowl.
Add 3-4 OREO cookies into the mug or bowl.
Then, add about 3 tablespoons of milk.
Use a spoon or fork and crush up the cookies in the milk and mix it up good until it’s like a cake batter.
If it’s too thick, add a splash of milk. If it’s too thin, add another cookie. Then, mix it up again until it’s like the consistency of cake batter.
Cook in the microwave for 50-60 seconds. I have a 1500-watt microwave, and I find it’s best at 50 seconds.
Then, it’s ready to eat.
What can you top the 2 ingredient OREO cake with?
You can totally eat this cake by itself, and it will hit the spot. But, it’s even better with toppings!
There are so many things you can add to the top of this cake to make it over the the top amazing. Here’s a few ideas:
- Peanut Butter
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Melted Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed OREO cookie
- Canned Frosting
- Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
- Chopped Candy Bar
More Mug Cake Desserts
- Blueberry Pancake in a Mug
- Banana Bread in a Mug
- No Egg Chocolate Mug Cake for Two
- Unicorn Mug Cake
- 25 Microwave Desserts
- 3 2 1 Microwave Mug Cake Mix Gift
- 25 More Desserts to Make in the Microwave
Regular Desserts in the Microwave
Did you know you can make regular-sized desserts in the microwave? Like a birthday cake or an entire cheesecake? Here’s a few ideas to try:
- How to make Plain Cheesecake in the Microwave
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Microwave
- How to make Cupcakes in the Microwave
- Upside Down Pumpkin Pie in the Microwave
- Microwave Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in the Microwave
- How to Make a Microwave Cake
- 3-4 OREO cookies
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Add cookies to a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Add milk.
- Crush cookies and mix up with milk until it makes a cake batter like consistency.
- Cook in microwave on HIGH for 50-60 seconds.
- Let cool for a minute before eating.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
Any nutritional information on justmicrowaveit.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.