Last week I shared with you how to easily melt chocolate in the microwave. Now, I want to share with you a TON of recipes for turning store bought stuff into Chocolate Dipped Desserts and Treats!
There’s tons of store bought goodies you can buy and then dip in chocolate to turn them amazing and magical and perfect for gift giving or for your upcoming holiday party! Give a few of these a try:
Looking for more Dessert Ideas?
Check out these desserts all made right in the microwave:
- How to make No Bake OREO Cookie Marshmallow Bars
- How to make a Microwave Chocolate Cream Pie
- How to make Plain Cheesecake in the Microwave
- Microwave 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in the Microwave