Indulge your sweet tooth with a delectable treat that’s quick and easy to make— Microwave Mug Cheesecake! This single-serving delight combines the creamy richness of cheesecake with the convenience of a microwave.
In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a luscious dessert ready to satisfy your cravings. Get ready to savor the velvety texture, the sweet tanginess, and the sheer bliss of a homemade cheesecake, in just minutes.
Table of Contents
Ingredients to make Mug Cheesecake
- plain cream cheese
- white sugar
- graham cracker
How do you make a Single Serving Mug Cheesecake in the Microwave?
If you can, allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter before using. If you didn’t plan ahead and have time, just heat it in a microwave safe bowl for 20-30 seconds.
Once the cream cheese is ready and soft, in a separate bowl combine it with sugar and egg and beat until smooth. Then, set aside.
Get a microwave safe mug (or bowl) and sprinkle crushed graham cracker crumbs in the bottom.
Top the graham cracker crumbs with the cream cheese mixture.
Heat in the microwave for 75 to 90 seconds, until the filling is slightly puffed up.
Place the mug in the refrigerator for 45 to 60 minutes, until it’s chilled.
Eat and enjoy!
Variations for Mug Cheesecake
Want to change up the cheesecake and add some flavor? Here’s a few ideas:
Add any one of these to the cream cheese mixture and gently stir in the mixture before cooking.
- 2 tablespoons of berries
- 1 tablespoon of Nutella
- 1 tablespoon of jam
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin + 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
More Microwave Desserts
- How to make Banana Mocha Pudding Mug Cake
- Microwave Fried Cheesecake Chimichanga
- No Bake Biscoff Cookie Butter Cookies from the Microwave
- How to make a Microwave Berry Peach Clafoutis
- 2-ingredient OREO Cake
- Unicorn Mug Cake
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons of beaten egg (see notes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 graham cracker square
- In a separate bowl combine cream cheese with sugar and egg and beat until smooth. Then, set aside.
- Get a microwave safe mug (or bowl) and sprinkle crushed graham cracker crumbs in the bottom.
- Top the graham cracker crumbs with the cream cheese mixture.
- Heat in the microwave for 75 to 90 seconds, until the filling is slightly puffed up.
- Place the mug in the refrigerator for 45 to 60 minutes, until it's chilled.
1 large egg will be approximately 4 tablespoons of egg.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 199mgSodium: 310mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 9g
Any nutritional information on justmicrowaveit.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.