This mouthwatering Microwave Italian Veggie Crumble can transform a medley of fresh vegetables into a delectably nutritious meal that satisfies your taste buds and nourishes your body. Say goodbye to mundane microwave meals – it’s time to embrace a quick, easy, and incredibly tasty way to enjoy a hearty, plant-packed delight.
It’s the perfect meal for one. It can be made in a microwave-safe bowl or mug as a single serving.
Table of Contents
Ingredients to make an Italian Veggie Crumble in the Microwave
- Parmesan Cheese
- diced Italian Tomatoes
- Frozen Italian Veggie Blend
How do you make a Veggie Crumble in the Microwave?
In a microwave-safe bowl or mug melt the butter for 20-30 seconds.
Add the croutons and the Parmesan cheese to the butter and mix it up. Set aside.
In another microwave-safe bowl or mug add the frozen Italian veggie blend. Heat for 90 to 120 seconds.
Substitutions for the Veggie Crumble
- Add 1/3 cup of cannelloni or white beans for added protein.
- Use fresh zucchini or squash in place of frozen veggies. Slice, and cook in the microwave, until tender before combining with tomatoes.
- Swap out the Italian vegetable blend and use your favorite frozen veggie medley.
More Veggie Recipes
- How to Steam Raw Broccoli in the Microwave
- How to Microwave Asparagus
- How to make a Microwave Frittata
- How to make Fresh Corn in the Microwave
More Single Serving Meal Ideas
- Single Serving Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Single Serving Cheddar Broccoli Rice Casserole
- How to make One Bowl Hearty Smoky Bacon Chili
- Make a Microwave Single Serving of Cowboy Hash
- Quick and Easy Cheesy Spaghetti for One
- How to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup for One
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup diced Italian tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen Italian vegetable blend
- optional: 1/3 cup white beans
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe dish for 20-30 seconds.
- Stir croutons into the butter and smash with fork. Set aside.
- Add Italian blend veggies to another microwave-safe dish and cook for 90 to 120 seconds on HIGH.
- Add the diced tomatoes (and beans if using them) to the veggies and heat for 90 to 120 seconds, until the veggies are bubbly.
- Sprinkle the crouton mixture over the top of the veggies.
- Cook for 20-30 more seconds and let sit for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 14gSugar: 11gProtein: 15g
Any nutritional information on justmicrowaveit.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.