A few days ago we made Cheesy Spaghetti, now let’s make some Cheesy Garlic Bread in a Mug to go with it – in the microwave!
I like to make this when I make the three-cheese spaghetti. It goes perfectly!
Ingredients to make Garlic Cheese Bread in a Mug
- shredded cheddar or colby cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- baking powder
- garlic powder
- optional: Italian seasoning
How do you make a Single Serving of Cheesy Garlic Bread?
First melt the butter in the mug.
Then, beat in the egg and milk with the butter.
Next add the flour, both cheeses, garlic powder, and baking powder and mix it up.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until the center is done. Check at the 1-minute mark and continue cooking if it’s still runny in the center.
Once it’s done, you can eat it right out of the mug.
Or, you can run a knife around the edge inside the mug, then place a saucer on top and flip it over to get the bread out and slice it.
Perfect to serve with your favorite Italian dish for one.
How do you store leftovers?
You can store it in a sealed container like a ziplock bag and eat within a day. I would recommend refrigerating it and warming it for a few seconds in the microwave.
Can you make this ahead of time?
You can make this up a day ahead of time. As long as you keep it sealed, it should stay soft.
Recipes to go with Garlic Bread
- Quick and Easy Cheesy Spaghetti for One
- Garlic Butter Spaghetti in the Microwave
- Microwave Lasagna for One
- How to make 5-Minute Shrimp Pasta with Red Sauce
- Microwave Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna with Meat Sauce
More Bread Recipes
- How to Make Microwave Monkey Bread
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in the Microwave
- Rolled Biscuits in the Microwave
- How to make French Toast Casserole in a Mug
- Drop Biscuits in the Microwave
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- First melt the butter in the mug.
- Then, beat in the egg and milk with the butter.
- Next add the flour, both cheeses, garlic powder, and baking powder and mix it up.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until the center is done. Check at the 1-minute mark and continue cooking if it's still runny in the center.
- Once it's done, you can eat it right out of the mug or remove it and slice.