Who doesn’t love Brownie Batter? This Brownie Batter Dip for One is a safe version to eat, and it’s perfect for just one serving to make for yourself.
This is the perfect treat to satisfy your chocolate cravings. It takes just a couple minutes to put together.
Ingredients for Brownie Batter Dip
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- half and half (or milk)
- optional: chocolate chips
How do you make a single serving of Brownie Batter Dip?
Technically, this is pretty much a mix it up and eat it recipe. But…you do need to melt the butter and soften the cream cheese, so that’s where the microwave comes in.
First cut the butter and cream cheese into small cubes.
Microwave the butter and cream cheese for 10-15 seconds in a microwave-safe dish. The butter and cream cheese should not look much different than when you put it in the microwave. But, it will mix up nicely.
Use a fork to blend together the cream cheese and butter until it’s smooth.
Add the powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture and mix until it’s well blended together. It should look like a thick brownie batter.
Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips, if desired. This step is optional.
What to dip in your Brownie Batter?
Need some ideas for what to dip? Try a few of these:
- Graham Crackers
- Apple Slices
- A spoon!
- OREO cookies
- Biscoff cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- Pepperidge Farm’s Chessman Cookies (my favorite!)
- Pirouette cookies
How to store leftovers
Since this has cream cheese in it, you’ll need to store it in the fridge. I put the leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Then, when you’re ready to eat it again, just pull it out and it’s ready. You don’t need to heat it up or anything.
More Microwave Desserts
- More than 20 Chocolate Dipped Desserts and Treats
- Microwave Fried Cheesecake Chimichanga
- Microwave Pecan Pralines
- 3 Minute Microwave Fudge
- 2-ingredient OREO Cake
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons milk (or half and half)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- optional: chocolate chips
- First cut the butter and cream cheese into small cubes.
- Microwave the butter and cream cheese for 10-15 seconds in a microwave-safe dish.
- Use a fork to blend together the cream cheese and butter until it's smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture and mix until it's well blended together. It should look like a thick brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips, if desired. This step is optional.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g
Any nutritional information on justmicrowaveit.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.